After registration, please register your talk request here.
Prices will be £240 for Staff inc. accommodation £130 for Staff without accommodation, £100 for Student, £100 for anyone on the day only rate, £80 for the Wednesday night accommodation if needed.
(We have a limited capacity for shared occupancy twin rooms. If you would like to make use of this, then please contact Iain. The cost will be the normal rate for one of the occupants and the day rate for the other)
NOTES on the booking system
- The software reserves a place for you the moment you select which type of delegate you are. If you don’t complete a purchase and don’t log out, then that space won’t be available for anyone else. Please log out or cancel you transaction if you can’t pay at the time.
- There should be 4 options, Staff and Student, with and without accommodation. At the moment all are available and if the one you want is not listed, then the system is lying. Email I.W.Phillips@lboro.ac.uk if this happens and I’ll fix it.
- You have to create an account, but don’t worry it will copy details from your account details to your booking at the click of the appropriate button.
- The person creating the account (e.g. an administrator) can book on behalf of several people at once.
- A credit card is needed, this makes things a whole lot simpler at our end.
- Dietary and access requirements can be entered at the appropriate stage. If you forget to, please email I.W.Phillips@lboro.ac.uk later.
- Spaces are limited (we all know how big/small the venue is), so we’d like to avoid too many registrations from a single institution, but at this stage only asking people to be sensible.
FAQ on the booking system
- none yet
Email me if you have any questions and I’ll update here as I can.