31st Multi-Service Networks workshop (MSN 2019) will take place on Thu-Fri 4-5 July 2019.
We are pleased to have CISCO as a sponsor this year.
- Staff rate £140 + £100 for accommodation
- Student rate £100 (subsidised – no cost for accomodation)
- Day rate £60 + £40 for dinner
- Staying the Wednesday night £100.
Once you have done your booking, please register your interest for a talk on:
NOTES on the booking system
- The software reserves a place for you the moment you select which type of delegate you are. If you don’t complete a purchase and don’t log out, then that space won’t be available for anyone else. Please log out or cancel you transaction if you can’t pay at the time.
- There should be 3 options, Staff, Student and day rate. At the moment all are available and if the one you want is not listed, then the system could be lying. Email I.W.Phillips@lboro.ac.uk if this happens and I’ll fix it.
- You have to create an account, but don’t worry it will copy details from your account details to your booking at the click of the appropriate button.
- The person creating the account (e.g. an administrator) can book on behalf of several people at once.
- A credit card is needed, this makes things a whole lot simpler at our end.
- Dietary and access requirements can be entered at the appropriate stage. If you forget to, please email I.W.Phillips@lboro.ac.uk later.
- Spaces are limited (we all know how big/small the venue is), so we’d like to avoid too many registrations from a single institution, but at this stage only asking people to be sensible.